Friday, December 12, 2008

Thanksgiving






For Thanksgiving this year we had a special visitor, Scott. We all helped make dinner and then enjoyed watching movies and playing games. On Saturday, we ventured up to San Fransisco and got stuck on the trolley. The chain that pulls the trolley came undone and they had to call a truck to come and push us on the track. We enjoyed visiting Union Square. It was decorated for Christmas with a big tree and an outdoor skating rink. I think California is the only place I know that people skate outside during the winter in short sleeves. We also saw China town and the wharf. I can't wait to come home for Christmas, although, I think I will miss the 65 degree weather.

1 comment:

J and B Martin said...

Fun! I love looking at pictures! It'll be good to see you guys in a few days!