Sunday, January 4, 2009


On the Friday night before Christmas we were excited to travel to Utah in the morning and looked forward to a good night sleep, however, our dreams were rudely awaken at 5:45 am by an incisive beeping. David got out of bed to check on the noise. It was our neighbor's smoke alarm and David could see smoke coming from his apartment. He quickly called 911 and the fire department arrived shortly after. Luckily there was not a fire, but we spent the rest of the morning airing out our apartment . The most ironic thing about this incidence is this is the second time we have called the fire department due to smoke coming from a neighbor's house

1 comment:

J and B Martin said...

We want more updates!! We want to know what's going on with you two!!