Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Utah visit

              Four Generations,  Me, Grandma, Aspen, and Mom
                                     
We braved a sixteen hour car ride with a baby to make a visit to Utah.  Luckily she slept in the car most of the way; however, there was an emergency pull over in the middle of Nevada at 10:00 p.m.  She just wanted to be held.  If you have ever driven through Nevada, you know there is a whole lot of nothing.  The exit we took went no where and we parked on some gravel until she calmed down.  I won't recommend a car ride this long with a baby, but sadly David's grandmother passed away.  I really wanted to go to the funeral because she has always been so nice to me.  She even called me while I was in the hospital just to see if I was okay.  We enjoyed seeing all of David's family and hanging out with mine too.

No comments: