Monday, April 5, 2010

Pizza Recipes

I love pizza, so  every week I am  trying  a new pizza recipe.  Sometimes I make my dough from scratch, but more often I buy it premade at Trader Joes. I especially like the ones that sound really strange and when you are making it you wonder is this going to work out?  I have discovered that you can put almost anything on a pizza.  Here is a link to some of my favorite recipes.

Greek Pita Pizza (I also make this one on regular pizza crust)
BBQ Chicken Pizza
Hummus Pizza  ( I don't use the broccoli and put onions on instead)
Baked Potato Pizza
Salsa Pizza
Brick Oven Pizza ( fresh tomato and basil pizza)
Black Bean and Spinach Pizza
Hawaiian Pizza with alfredo sauce instead of red sauce

2 comments:

Kathie and Walt said...

Oh my goodness -- I didn't know you were pregnant. I am SO excited. I am starting a baby quilt immediately. I'll keep in touch. Love you, Kathie
Visit ANY TIME

James and Melissa said...

Congrats on being pregnant!!!! That is so exciting! And you look adorable. You will be the cutest mom ever! (And your pizza recipes are awesome, too!)