The school year is coming to an end, so I have again compiled a top ten list. I hope you enjoy.
10.Vandals break into your classroom through a window, knock over bookshelves, write graffiti on your counter tops, and steal your candy.
9. Juvenile delinquents steal a master key and vandalize the school’s office. They also open all the classroom doors. Your room is untouched, but your candy is missing again.
8. A student misses school for a week because his uncle is shot.
- A student apologizes for not completing her homework because her uncle was stabbed, and they had to visit him in the hospital.
6.Students laugh at your silly last name.
5.A student leaves school an hour early because he is bored. He walks home alone in a crime infested neighborhood. When the parent is notified, they are not alarmed and assume he’ll turn up eventually.
4. The following items have been stolen from your classroom: cell phone, markers, earrings, books, and don’t forget the candy.
3. A student is suspended for 30 days out of the year. He also broke the record for most consecutive days of suspensions 5 days.
2. One student refuses to do work all year. Every paper set on his desk is cut into tiny pieces and scattered on the floor.
1. In spite of a diamond ring on your finger and a wedding picture on your desk, students continue to ask when your boyfriend is coming to visit.